Sunday, August 26, 2007

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk?

Some time ago, I heard a song on the radio. A girl was singing a song about her humps, and her bumps, and her lumps. It struck me as very rudimentary rap; the kind of rap from the early 80's. You know, the kind where every song starts with "Well my name is Coovo and I'm here to say..."

I don't listen to the radio a lot, so I didn't know if this was a really old rap, or a new rap that was kind of a joke, or a new rap that was seriously supposed to be regarded as a good song. I thought the last option was the least likely.

Then I saw the video on You Tube, and as far as I can tell, they're dead serious about her humps.

I only found the video because someone sent me a link to a video Alannis Morrisette did mocking the original. I've never been a real fan of Alannis, but she apparently has a great sense of humor. You should probably watch the aforementioned original video linked above before watching this.



And of course, by law I don't think you can write anything like this without at least mentioning "Weird Al" once. What do you get when you combine Weird Al with Japanese humor?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Rollo, I want to see your luscious lady lumps.

Ryan said...

You know who else has luscious lady lumps?

Telemundo chick newscasters.

Roller said...

I think you'd much rather see the latter than the former. I mean - what are you talking about I don't have any lady lumps!!

Thanks for commenting Rye. I thought this would at least get a rise out of Black Eyed Marty who's always like "can't you guys quit writing about Law & Order?!?"